southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Cool 2012 Geneva: F20 125i M Performance with Slick Steering Wheel

BIMMERPOST NEWS
2012 Geneva: F20 125i M Performance with Slick Steering Wheel
COMMENTS

Our live coverage from Geneva 2012 continues. Another world premiere is the F20 125i equipped with the just-launched M Performance Parts. Unlike the old Performance Parts, M Performance parts have been developed with M engineers. Also unlike the old Performance Parts, M Performance exterior parts are designed to complement the M Sport package. The front splitter and lip simply attach to the M Sport front bumper while the rear diffuser simply replaces the rear diffuser of the M Sport package. No whole replacements of bumpers required any longer. This will be a feature of all exterior M Performance parts for all BMW models.

Also seen on this 125i are lovely 19" M Performance wheels (available in 20" for the F10 and the F30), and the M Performance brakes which are comprised of fixed piston calipers (available in yellow, orange, and red) and drilled and slotted rotors (more details HERE).

As for the the interior, there's lovely CF trim which is real exposed carbon fiber, nice alcantara pieces throughout the cabin, a new M Performance steering wheel (including multi-function display and shift lights - check out the amazing functions in photos below). The M Performance steering wheel also comes in a version without the digital readout and shift lights. The M Performance shift knob features a blend of alcantara and carbon fiber.

The M Performance parts for the F10 5-series and the F20 1-series will be available as of March 2012 with M Performance parts for the F30 3-series to follow in July.

Download the full 2012 BMW M Performance Parts Catalog.

F20 1 Series M Performance

Full Catalogue

Click image for Catalogue
Name:  MPerformance_Cat.jpg
Views: 22358
Size:  69.7 KB

Appreciate 0