View Single Post
      11-30-2017, 04:19 PM   #16
F30dud
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18 340 msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
I used PayPal without an account. A merchant had a "no registration, one time PayPal usage" over a "use your PayPal account" option: you fill in your card, etc. data just as if you're just paying with that card. It was a cheap (15$) download (no physical delivery) purchase. It worked all right, payment-wise I used my bank's "virtual card" online service as a protection, just as usual (never disclosing my physical cards online).

My experience setting up a PayPal account is thoroughly negative. PayPal was so meticulous it made it impossible to use. And a faulty implementation of that complex security policy. They had a ton of restrictions they didn't bother to disclose before you started an account and when you failed to complete they didn't even let you delete it! What got me really pissed-off was they stole my verification transaction 2$ by using it for charity (as they told me: MY money, no permission, THEIR charity) instead of supposed returning! No FuckPal for me since, but they do send me their policy updates despite I opted off their subscription.

Do you mean you got the goods for free by disputing a transaction? Ain't it a theft?
I tried reaching the company in regards to the matter, they never bothered to answered me, we are talking about a set of wheels and tires. Never replied emails, nothing. Paypal dispute and AMEX, etc.

Yes i got them for free.
Appreciate 0