06-04-2011, 08:45 AM   #323
Norsk
Major
Norway
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasovan View Post
Too bad Audi drives more like a 1986 Yugo than a proper driver's car. And this isn't a matter of taste like shape and styling are. If all you're interested in is form (and not content as well) than welcome to chickenworld...
Agreed Audi does not quite drive like a BMW (with at least sports pack), but that the new ones drive like a 1986 Yugo... hmmm?

If I was only interested in form and not content as well, I would be driving a Hyundai Genesis and not be on my third BMW 3 series

At the price level they sell BMWs; BMW owners and potential future owners deserve both form (style) and content.

It's like the Aztec, it may have been supposedly practical as shit... but I think the great majority agree that it was

People that buy cheap cars; care more about value and practicality... then looks.

People that buy more expensive cars (BMW, Mercedes)... usually like the look (some the image), then go look at the interior, then you drive it. After you have driven a few cars... then you can appreciated the quality and the differences.

I will give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar;
BMW +1 for Overall drive feel
BMW +1 on most designs
BMW +1 on quality
BMW +1 on most interiors

This new little porker -10

Don't worry about it; sales and natural selection will take care of it did with the
318ti (Chopped ass)
Acura MDX
Mercedes R Class
Pontiac Aztec

Last edited by Norsk; 06-04-2011 at 09:10 AM..
Appreciate 0