View Single Post
      04-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #603
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
no im not....i don't give a fuck about if its regular season game or not I'm sick and tired of hearing about the heat not caring about regular season games that total BS. also last year was that.....it was last year this is a new season and if you wanna talk about last year the heat got swept in the finals so i don't understand you're point in bringing up last season.

My main point is the big 3 (if bosh is even in that equation) got there asses handed to them not once but twice to a team without their MVP. they suck on the road too compared to last year and they apparently cant just turn the switch on like all of them think, and they went scoreless in OT!! This game meant something to them if lebron played all of the second half
You make it seem like the Heat is one of the worst team in the league. They are #2 seed in the East. Exactly the same picture as last season. The Bulls also had the best record in the NBA last year. Yet, they failed to even get out of the eastern conference finals. At least this year the Heat actually defeated the Bulls this season. The Bulls swept the whole season series last season.

How did the Heat get swept? Mavs won 4-2. Here you go again pulling random information out of your ass..

And the Bulls got defeated with their whole team including a healthy Rose on the roster vs the Heat in January.
Appreciate 0