M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
From a dad who has 5 different kinds of strollers: If those are your criteria, get a MacLaren umbrella stroller. Won't let you store much (and you definitely cannot hang bags or stuff on the handles or else it'll tip over) but it's the perfect daily stroller: lightweight and easy to handle. Note that the seatback doesn't fold down completely flat so it's not totally ideal for newborns, but it can be done.

Edit: just looked on MacLaren's website that they even have BMW M versions of the stroller, albeit at ridiculous prices.
I always wondered about this, isn't that like putting M badges on a car? What difference does it make that it says BMW, MacLaren, etc.

My advice would be to steer clear of this as it will cost 100's of k's in the future. We've met friends who a) never let their infant/toddler wear things that are not premium brands b) never accept used anything from friends

Hey want this Nike sweatsuit that my son outgrew and wore 5X? Nah. I'd rather spend $200 and get him a new one.

I also get it, though, kids really are spittin' images of their folks most of the time. And there is a certain lifestyle. One time someone though my wife was an au pair, and she laughed. This was because > 50% of the people in this play place are au pairs, and they drive S600's and Range Rovers and etc. belonging to the employer.

I stopped buying primo brand shit for myself long time ago. Funny - I make double what I made then but stopped buying everyday fancy wear. I still have nice shit here and there for when we go out (never go out fancy anymore though).

So if I don't get none my kid don't get none. Lol

He'll get a lot of nice toys though since that's my thing.