Thread: All dads/moms
View Single Post
      08-01-2016, 02:10 AM   #100
ashtaron14
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

I'm in HK so my brands could well be a tad different, Urban lifestyle with minimal space, as a reference my son is 11 months.

Dining Chair at Home - Stokke Tripp Trapp - My son is fed at the table and sits with us during our meals. We wouldn't let him out of the chair until we finished eating. We get him involved in our conversations with smiles, laughs, eye contact, hand touching and sometimes a bite of food or a spoon of soup.

Stroller - Recaro Easylife - 6 month+

Car Seat - Cybex Sirona Plus - Claims 0-4 years old, can rotate to face the door so it's easier to strap him in. Rear facing for as long as possible before switching to forward facing.

Carrier - Babybjorn One Carrier - Our son hates it, so used it maybe 5 times.

Weaning - Avent 2 in 1 Steamer/Blender (Can't imagine life without it), Calibowl (Suctions onto table)

Reading - Your Baby's First Word Will Be DADA by Jimmy Fallon (Got my kid to say Dada as his first word, wife hates me), Brain Rules for Baby by John Medina

We got our son to give up the 3am feed after 2.5 months (Slept from 12-630). We started BLW (Baby Led Weaning) by 6 months and right now he's already got 8 tooth, can fully hold the bottle by himself since around 7 months (Put a cushion under his head). My son's favorite top is actually the stacking cups from IKEA. They actually have good classic toys.