Major
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

Garage List
2017 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgguysomg View Post
I'm sure that if you drive like an idiot the xDrive will get you (and others) killed just as easily.

For me though, the xDrive seems like the better choice. I'm using it as my only car, not just a car on the side for some fun on the track. I'm not used to this kind of power (current car is a 163 hp 320d Touring), and I think it will be a lot easier and slightly more safe to drive the xDrive. Yes, I'll lose some of the crazy fun the RWD can deliver, but it will still be an amazing car to drive.

I'm looking at a late April, early May delivery. It will be three very long months
Well if you leave the dsc on all the time, you will be safe. However it will also limit the powerdelivery. I had my first sideways fun today. Drove in sport + and its real fun. With nice doseage of the gaspedal it gets away quite nicely even with winter wheels and wet/cold surface.

That will be a long 3 months. Especially the time from production to delivery makes you nervous but its worth the wait i am sure the car will put a smile on your face everytime you drive the car.
Appreciate 0