View Single Post
      05-10-2015, 02:46 PM   #8
Rix313
BMW Fanboy
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 4x E30 + F21 M140i LCI2

I drove a 420D auto a few weeks before I test drove the only 118d they had which was manual a few weeks later. Obviously it had more grunt, putting the 118 in sport mode does wake it up, the 120d would probably be a bit nicer but it was quite a bit more expensive. My thought process was there are plug in performance boxes available that will boost the performance but can be removed when going in for service etc.

Few more pics!

The salesman was a smooth chap and gave me a few 'gifts' when I picked the car up. A framed picture of the car, a BMW thermos and an M keyring. It's the small things:

Couple of pics I took when I got the car home:

I've just come back form Devon which was about a 500mile round trip. Was great to get settled in the car and enjoy cruising along in it. When I go home I fitted my BMWP dash trims and door handles.

Drivers side before:

Drivers side after:

Passenger side before:

Passenger side after:

I'm going to order the BMWP handbrake lever and gaiter tomorrow (http://www.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/topics/ow...ryId=8630.html) and get that fitted at the weekend hopefully. I was looking at the gear selector carbon cover but it's over £200 for that once piece which seems a little steep to me.
Appreciate 0