View Single Post
      08-04-2015, 08:57 AM   #46
gvega702
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2004 BMW 325i Premium | Sport

I WANT A RWD 2 SERIES GC IN BOTH 228i GC, M235i GC AND M2 GC FORMS. LIKE OR +1 SO BMW KNOWS! I don't deny this will be a fun car (really enjoy the new mini) and sell great. It would be a great car for many people, like my sister, who is waiting to purchase a new mini and does not care about the drive wheels. BUT I hate that this is FWD. I have a crazy love affair with my RWD e46 and want a near direct replacement as its getting older. The 1 series hatch would have been a great option (but we didn't get that in the US, instead we get a whole load of other crap options to fill other niche markets). The hatch is fine and it has more power, rear wheel drive, still compact and some new gizmos (comfort access). I do not care that I would have a drive shaft that goes thru the back seats which means realistically I can only carry 4. I hardly use them anyway but like the option of carrying a few people in a pinch. I give no sh*ts if they are comfortable. We can take their car if they are going to complain. STOP FEEDING US ALL THIS GARBAGE ABOUT BMW MAKING LAME MASS MARKET CARS SO THEY CAN AFFORD TO MAKE GREAT DRIVERS CARS. GIVE ME THE DRIVERS CAR I WANT, YOU ALREADY HAVE THE ENGINES, PLATFORM AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED! Please
Appreciate 0