johnnydad
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW M2 - 05 RS Clio 182 Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamw99 View Post
Hi guys,

After some perspective - now that BMW have cut the price of the M135i so savagely (thanks, a***holes) - I'm going to need to rethink the price of mine which is up for sale at the moment.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-1118192/?Cr=3

What do you guys think I should advertise at it and what should be my bottom line?
Gah! What bad luck indeed. Seems people are getting a few thousand off even with the price cut - so a new car in your spec (or better given the freebees) might come in at a bit under $70K. Redbook say private is $54-59 for a '12 and people do seem to look at this as a guide.

I suppose the thing is that although theoretically that figure would be what I might hope to pay as a buyer you are still likely to have the cheapest M135i on the market for a bit.

Maybe drop the ask to $64K and entertain anything much over $60K depending on interest?
99 BMW Baby Racer - red; 05 Renaultsport Clio 182 Cup - French Racing Blue - Konis - Eibachs - Remus - Turinis
Appreciate 0