View Single Post
      02-11-2016, 11:54 AM   #16
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
I had the dealers new demo m135i auto yesterday as I had a flat tire on my 116i.

I was a little disappointed as the ride was harsh on our rough New Zealand roads. It's not BMW's fault but I'll stay with my 116i M Sport and 220i M Sport.
How can it be so? Do you mean you choose the "sporty granny" regular suspension M Sport? I really don't think M135i suspension differs much from the M Sport suspension.

Quote:
I was impressed with the fuel economy as it was the same as my 116i when I dropped the car back. I did reset the 135 as it was showing 12.5L but after the reset and driving all day without thrashing the 135 I had 7.8L. My 116i is 7.4L which is around 2 months of quick driving.
This could give an unusual meaning to the "stop start" disabling request: some hate the "stop", others - the "start"!

Quote:
You wouldn't last long as doing 40ks over any speed limit your car and licence is gone for 28 days if the Police catch you.
It's not particularly nice towards the other people who might need and even own the car. I like the New Zealand notion of a "month" though. "Flying high" could be a solution: Police Drive By.
Appreciate 0