Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
This should be fun.

I was 17, away for a state track meet, and all of a sudden had to poop. All the restrooms throughout the day were occupied so I just kept holding it and holding it. I check the surroundings, looking in all directions for a tree, bush, anything where I could let Mr. Brown out. Nothing was empty people were everywhere I was just going to have to hold it fuck. My event was called sooner than expected ah shit. During warmups half speed I felt pretty good, but once I kicked it into full speed, I felt a little log trying to come out and play. Well it's my fault I should have just waited in the line, after this race I'm shitting in the parking lot I didn't give 2 fucks of a donkeys ass. The starter shot his pistol the race was off. For whatever reason when Mr Brown heard that loud bang he thought that meant it was time to be expelled. I got about 30 seconds before I get this baton wtf did I get myself into. Out of all the days in front of thousands of people I'm stuck in a shitty situation. I see my teammate coming fast, put up or shut up time. I blast off like a person needing to shit. I'm really driving through trying to catch up to Taylor Mays and Desean Jackson. On paper they weren't that much faster but that day they both killed me. I think we placed like 6th, so I was able to stay ahead of at least some people. I didn't know at the time that 2 of the guys that killed me, would turn out to be decent NFL players. All I knew is that after the race, I didn't have to shit anymore.

Oh you ask where I shit at. On the track while I was running.

Apologize for any errors I'm on the toilet right now.
you passed the wrong "baton"

i once had to take a deuce in a "toilet" in a mainland chinese police station...that was uh..
Appreciate 0