View Single Post
      12-19-2015, 04:04 PM   #1
jonheres
Rep
Drives: 120i f20 m sport

Good Taste Advice Needed - Newbie Here - First Post

Hi guys,

First of all, this is my first post. Been reading for quite a while, and now i think im ready to start posting and joining the conversation.

Im Jon, im 38 yrs old and im from Panama, Central America.

I Have a 2015 x3 sDrive Premium Package. All Black, and 2 weeks ago i was visiting my dealer and i saw the new one series m sport (120i) lci and i asked for a test drive, and well ... i was instantly hooked.

I mean, i had no previous experience with any sports car and this one felt so much fun to drive .. so the saleswoman offered me the following deal:

120i - m sport package (with 17 inch rims with run flats) - alcantara interior, m sport steering, automatic 8 speed, black saphire, sport suspension (non adaptive) , Leds all over, rearview camera, etc.. for USD31,500 (a discount since is the second car i buy this year).

I bought it.

Now, i was forced to buy it in black (for the discount), and after some days surfing around i have found out it is not the most popular color so its really hard to find inspiration to do some touch ups and make it look unique.

I saw the white version with black racing stripes and different rims

I think it looks amazing .. i was wondering if i could do the inverted version ... meaninig the black with white stripes .. something like this ... (I apologize for my lame photoshop skills.. also this is a pre-lci .. just for demostration)

What do you think about it ?

Do you think it could look good with "MATE" black plastidip stripes o rather go with the OEM white m performance vinyls (or black vinyls anyway) ?

Also i have no idea what RIMS are the black (Picture Above) car sitting on .. but the ones they sold me the car with look like old ladys rims .. 383 M

So im open to more ideas. As i said i have already the x3 whick looks crazy "decent-normal" and i will like to have my new 120i look "fun" and kind of unique but also with good taste ...

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please feel free to join and give any advice you want!

cheers! Jon!
Appreciate 0