View Single Post
      04-21-2015, 01:34 PM   #23
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3LISSA View Post
Hey... About the laser... I have one on my ankle that I got a long time ago and it's so...just... Meh... Ya know, first tattoo you rush out and get it. I feel like it's all dark now and wasn't thought out well enough... That being said I want to laser it off. How did it feel compared to getting it? And how long did it take? It seems your real happy with the results, but from what I hear certain colors are easier then others, as well as the pigment of your own skin...
Darker colors are easiest to remove they say, colors like yellow are the hardest.

The two I've had work on are both solid black. Its a pretty penny. Cost about $98 per inch PER SESSION. I've spent just under $600 so far getting them removed.

Mine are very small so it only takes about 30 seconds under the laser. I spend more time in the waiting room than I do in the actual appointment room.

IT IS WORSE THAN CHILD BIRTH. They give you a ball to squeeze for the pain. Each session I have to lay on the table for about a minute or two afterwards before I cant stand up and move lol.

You have to wait 7 weeks between each session so your body can heal. So if you are thinking about doing it, you better do it now because it can take over a year to erase.

Last edited by Sara; 04-21-2015 at 01:40 PM..
Appreciate 0