View Single Post
      03-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
boutan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 125i M-Sport Estoril Blue

My 125i was just unloaded of the ship...

Hi all,

Newbie here... Firstly, many thanks to all the regular contributors on here. I have really enjoyed reading the various posts and it has made researching my purchase very helpful.

In early January I ordered a 125i 5 door hatch. Went with Estoril Blue, M Sport pack, Auto, Black Dakota Leather, Business Nav, Sunroof, Heated seats, Comfort Access... and wishing I'd done the HK sound system but I forgot to add it on. Also wondering if I should have gone with the funky orange colour I've seen a few pics on here.

The boat has taken 5 weeks to get from Germany to Australia... and now I guess we'll see how long it sits on the dock before making it 2km up the road to the dealer.

I've previously owned a 2010 323i which I really enjoyed and I am now trading in my Mini Cooper S Roadster... it is a fun car around town, but on longer drives it is just too unrefined and noisy to be enjoyable. Looking forward to a smoother ride.

Getting pretty excited about this little beast. Will post some pics when it arrives.
Appreciate 0