View Single Post
      10-02-2017, 03:04 PM   #1441
mustiej
Rep
Drives: F20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eray View Post
yeah probably going for a one with NBT option would be better. It includes a head unit with 200gb harddisk (180gb for maps, apps etc and 20gb for your personal data, music, and videos) and it improves the sound quality significantly thanks to its improved sound processor.

My car had M bumpers from factory, but you can get some high quality taiwan aftermarket bumpers. They are made of ABS plastic (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) which is way stronger than the chinese ones. I know a lot of friends who use them and haven't heard any complaints.

About the tuning part, you can easily get that 136hp car to near 220hp with stage 1 tune, but I highly recommend you to change your intercooler
Thanks for the information!

About the chiptuning, many people tell many different things. A known chiptuner here has 3 stages, the third one being with the intercooler part but that's for 240hp. The second one is 220hp and the first one 163hp(118i level). i'll see what I choose for. Do you know any adresses I can visit in Turkey for the M aftermarket bumpers + possible chiptune stage 2 along with a custom exhaust? I'm a 'gurbetci' from Karaman

Note to mods: I know these are offtopic posts but I'm about to buy a car and I needed these answers from the users. I don't have the privilege to open topics myself.
Appreciate 0