Superspeed
Captain
Norway
Rep
Drives: 640i, 120d, Cooper S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
Nice choice, superspeed! Knowing that you live like me in a super-taxation country it's a lot of money for such a little car, isn't it :-)

But at least you have some very nice roads to drive your 1-er. I am already planning a road trip through Norway to fully enjoy my future car
Thanx, Yes it is a lot of taxes on even small cars. One thing they did here from Jan.1. was to ease the taxes a little bit on CO2-efficient cars. Since most new BMW's score well on that point the 120d actually became NOK 20 000 cheaper (EUR 2500). Even the F12 (all models) fell in price. While ordinary and more simple cars either is same or more expensive.

Anyway my choice for the F20 ended up in Black Sapphire. Here is the configuration:
http://f20.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=646647

While signing the contract at the dealership last week, I saw an F20 in your colour, Sparkling Bronze. It is a very unique colour, and looked really good on that car. Make sure to post pictures when you get it!

Outside Oslo area there are few motorways , but there are plenty of entertaining roads for a sporty car. I can recommend the complete fiord coast from Stavanger to Kirkenes. Have fun!

Last edited by Superspeed; 02-15-2012 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 0