View Single Post
      10-18-2016, 10:58 PM   #8
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Thanks for the sympathy. What should be a joyous purchase is really turning into a very frustrating one. He didn't tell me a lot about the car (things squeaking, etc. that are all covered under the CPO warranty) and the car smells like a wet dog. I bought it from out of state and trusted the seller. Bought many cars online and via phone before so I know what to look for.

This time though, the seller was a sociopath. I think he likes to lie and derives pleasure from seeing others suffer. In any case, I just want the CPO warranty that I paid extra for. Any ideas how to get it transferred if the previous owner refuses to sign the transfer form?
That definitely sounds extremely frustrating. Hopefully you have a lot of these things in writing, so that it's apparent that what you received it very different from what was represented. I know it's too late now, but I had a local forum member check out the X5 I was buying since it was out of state also.

Did you buy it from a private seller, or from a independently owned small dealership?
Appreciate 0