06-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #19
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by NL-J View Post
Not feeling it either, bah Too many models, 1 series, 2 series, 3 series, 4 series etc. and then adding a family something crap tourer, FWD, yuck. I don't think even Mercedes has this many models? Think I'll better save up for a Porsche.

Btw. to mtla4, Mercedes is working on a new B class, hideous imo,

You probably mean the A class, that'll be totally redesigned,

I really meant B class my cousin and my friend both bought that car for their gf. One has a B200 the other B200T needless to say garbage. For the money I'd rather drive a fully loaded mazda 3 with leather, accord or something else. Weak engine, soso materials, ugly styling. Why do they need to make them look like minivans. This also applies to the 1er. How about making a fuel miser 1series that could be the same size as a Versa, Yaris, Fit. A fuel miser for the rich or wannabes. I would maybe buy one a luxury fuel miser with a same engine and some room. Mercedes does it with it's smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.

Last edited by mtla4; 06-02-2011 at 12:00 PM..
Appreciate 0