eau_rouge
Germany
Rep
Drives: Alpina B3 G21 Touring

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernesto_182 View Post
Thanks man!!

-It blends. When you see the color in person there's not much difference between the rear bumper and the rest. I don't think anyone will have problems with that..

- How do I difference between adaptive and passive M-sport suspension? I have the sports suspension that comes with the M pack (code 704) but I don't know how to figure if it is adaptive or passive or even if I am refering to the same suspension... so if you could tell me how to find out I can tell you better

- Yes I have it and all I've got to say is that I LOVE it. It makes steering much easier at lower speeds such as parking the car or at high speed with just a slight movement of the steering wheel the car goes wherever you want to. I'd like to see how it behaves in windy conditions for example.

I'd like to debadge it but I'll do it when I detail the car. I'm also thinking on painting the rims in Ferric Grey.
There is an Adaptive Suspension available on the options list. If you have opted for the "normal" M Suspension you can't change the setting of the dampers within the different modes. The adaptive suspension will firm in the Sport mode and makes the car more comfortable in normal mode. The M suspension is always the same and does not change within the different driving modes.
2005 E46 M3 S54 - TS/GN5TT - 6MT
Appreciate 0