01-16-2016, 01:25 PM   #14
kent11202
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracon View Post
No more enhanced roadside assistance, where the vehicle's location is automatically sent.
That too annoys me because I want that in the event my wife needs it. We're guys (for the majority of posters), we can figure it out, we can walk down a freeway without worrying about an abduction, we can sleep in a cave, we don't need to squat, there's a portion of our brain that is more sensitive to magnetic north than it is for females (yep, that's true). When we pick up the TV remote and search just about anything on the screen, we are actually recalling primal patterns and are "hunting." We (men) are different.

As an aside, animals (generally) have the same magnetic north ability. If you have a dog, watch when he/she relieves themselves - in almost every case they are facing north sometimes the reciprocal (due south). This magnetic north capability is for the same reason men have it - to find our way back to the cave after a hunt. It's also why we would rather drive 50 extra miles wandering around aimlessly rather than ask for directions to point B - no "real man" would ask, right?
Appreciate 1