01-13-2016, 02:09 PM   #5470
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarecrowBoat View Post
I see that you obviously know a lot about what you're doing, but just out of curiosity how do you reconcile what you're saying with the fact that you're basically claiming to be able to time the market?

Really not wanting to seem like I'm calling you out, just wondering what the logic is behind what you're saying.

You wouldn't be the first to call me out on this thread.......I don't profess to know/time anything, I base my ecisions off of educated guesses...nobody knows anything with 100% certainty am I right?...I don't even know if I will make it home alive tonight....

I always used to preface everything I say with "if you were smart you wouldn't listen to a word I am saying"....you should do your own dd and never blindly follow anyone as nobody will cover your losses but yourself.

The reason why I won't reveal my methods is because it has taken a long time to cultivate my methods, why would I reveal them to a free OT message board?...some people, in the past, might have paid me for my services hehe.

One thing I will never do is come on here saying buy this company or that as earnings will rise blah blah...because what has really changed with respect to earnings and revenues over past month on many of the stocks currently tanking?..nothing...stocks go up when people buy and go down when people see, nothing more, nothing less.

When technical damage done to general mkt's, all stocks will tank, you can be sure of this.

BTW, we are currently at Defcon 3 right now...another few days pf heavy selling and we will progress to Defcon 4 and 5....

If we have entered a true long term bear, its still early in the game so need to panic ...the next bear will last 1-2 years.

Last edited by mact3333; 01-13-2016 at 02:14 PM..
Appreciate 0