07-24-2011, 06:49 AM   #14
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomer123 View Post
Plus 1! Very dissapointing . FWD? I mean, its not a BMW anymore - its an Audi. :'(. BMW is no longer pure or the Ultimate Driving Machine. I guarantee FWD will not bring Joy but bring miserable, understeering, torque steering, ugly crap. That annoying tug from the front when pulling out of a corner trying to turn your steering wheel will be there for the first time and that is really sad. . Note Aston Martin Cygnet - similar story isn't it. Its all about manufacturer emissions - BLOODY EU!!!!!! I hope the USA doesn't get this hideous snot box.
If it was FWD it would be a VW. If it was AWD it would be an Audi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
The MINI Traveller will be longer than the next Clubman which now becomes more like a stylised Shooting Brake. Traveller is also taller and more spacious.
Do you mean the Clubman or Countryman? The Clubman is MUCH smaller than even the current Countryman so if the Traveller is really only slightly larger than the Clubbie that'll make it the same as the Countryman. If it's the same size as the Countryman (or close to it) that's beyond silly. Obviously I know where you get the info and I'm hoping you really meant it's larger than the Countryman or I really don't see the point of the Traveller. There's not really a need for a Mini larger than a Clubman but smaller than a Countryman, especially with the pending JCW Countryman a couple of months away.
Appreciate 0