View Single Post
      03-02-2015, 04:34 PM   #2
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Oh no, I can only imagine. Hey, if it makes you feel any better, how about a little story from me?

I'm an attorney who oversees quite a bit of contractor work from time to time. At any given time, I'm in charge of as many as 30 contract attorneys. Long story short, every now and then I have to email the higher ups with a review of the contract attorneys' work, individual assessments if you will. A few years back, I needed to write some reviews about some attorneys and I couldn't remember all their names. So what I did was this:

- pulled up an email sent to ALL, so I could see their names and write a review for each.

- After writing each review, I was called to an emergency meeting and forgot all about the email.

- A couple hours later, the boss walks in an wonders where the reviews are. A bit flustered I say "Oh all, done, let me send them to you now!".

- As you can guess, I didn't remove the names of the attorneys from the email, and everyone was sent their (very) detailed reviews. Everybody could see what everybody else got, etc.

Not a good day for me, lol.
Appreciate 0