08-27-2008, 09:59 AM   #43
Park2670
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post

Kind of sounds like me, but for me, it's more a relationship thing....not really doing things, but remembering them......for example, I always try to talk to my significant other as much as possible, but when I don't and I make a stupid move afterwards, I think damn, I should not have done that.....but it happens anyways....

But if it's something I have learned not to do from the past, say for instance...something you learn at work.....then I remember......but I don't get annoyed when sometimes I'm the one on the receiving end because I understand that sometimes people forget.....

It really depends on the issue at hand....if it's serious enough to where they should remember it or something major.....

I feel like I'm just talking to myself, but I think this is what this thread is about LOL
I follow you. Thanks.

For instance, I work in the warranty office at a BMW dealer. I have to deal with the stupid service advisors and tell them how to do their job. For MONTHS we have had a guy that just cant figure out how to do it. I will be nice for weeks, just saying this is how you do this and this. Then ill start to get really upset because he just cant seem to figure it out. Then he will start getting better at it. Couple days go by, and it seems like we are starting fresh... Like its his first day again.

I dont understand how people can go through life failing this bad. How are they still alive!?
Appreciate 0