View Single Post
      05-17-2018, 04:48 AM   #75
HercPehl
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F20 125i

Quote:
Originally Posted by L99ryc View Post
Many people say m135i spark plugs are the ones others say NGK ?
The N55 uses NGK as OEM to get that clarified.

The N13 engine has a vast choice when looking the gap on the SPs. I suggest you use the N20/55 ones and leave the gap as it is.

The 135 backbox to be honest is bigger though am having doubts regarding the efficiency on the performance aspect on the N13 instead of using a branded tested solution. am only saying this due to the fact i havent seen a pre and post dyno.

300bhp on what torque anything beyond 350nm of torque on a AT will be devastating on either engine or any components of the drivetrain.

You have misunderstood the stages when swapping the turbo you are on stage 3 of tuning. Stage 1 is usually all stock. stage 2 is the cooler and exhaust and so on..
When aiming for 300bhp you cant go cheap. So the wangner Evo I competition cooler is needed an appropriated branded solution from the turbo and back for the exhaust and most likely an better intake system including the variants of CP and BP.....

@ pakiminator
Why is it choking about on 4000rpm and then kicks up again?

Pops and bangs are a mapping solution though you should read or ask how those are achieved on the engine side.

More noise besides the most obvious changing the exhaust the cooler and CP&BP also contribute.

further suggestions can not be placed because we dont know what you aiming for and each of us have a different view on the end result
Appreciate 0