PSUSMU
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
My 2c.

Here goes, no offence intended.

From this and other threads I can't shake the feeling that you're emotionally immature and incredibly insecure. The child co-sleeping is as much, if not more, for you than it is for the child, it's a soothing and security mechanism.

You walked headlong into a terrible relationship that you either knew was going to be bad but did not have the self-control to listen to your stomach or you simply clung onto the first man that paid enough attention to you.

You need to be loved, need to be wanted, the suggestive signature image, the posting images of yourself on a male dominated forum, the leaping into a bad relationship, the chasing of an apparently uninterested man and the co-sleeping all point in this direction.

My absolutely unqualified advice, stop dating, go see a psychiatrist and get to the bottom of why you feel and behave this way, until you sort this out you're just going to get burnt and burnt by the worst kind of people.

You need to understand your own emotions and why you're feeling the way you are. Understand yourself first, the rest will come and you will be happy.

Good Luck.
Well said. I dated a well-known/passed-around VW chick for like 8 months in my early 20s. When I broke up with her (because I wanted to enjoy my Senior year of college), she literally tried to throw herself out of my GTI while going ~40mph.

Advice - don't date psycho, car chicks. Sara - set yourself straight.