View Single Post
      10-31-2012, 08:57 AM   #3
Math
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW F21 116D

Garage List
I have never heard of this company to be honest. I checked out their website and I got to say it looks quite decent to me. I know most people say that powerboxes are BS, but this seels to work in a different way than most others. Also, it will only work when the engine needs the extra power and not when its running stationary.
I tried looking up some user experience on google and found only 3 users that had actually bought and used it. All 3 were very positive about it! One guy put in in an Opel Astra ant drove more than a year with it without any problems and he was very pleased about it. Another guy used it on a Fiat Punto I think and also had no problems and quite some extra torque. The last guy actually used it in an BMW E46, also, no problems.
All the negative responses I read were from people that had never used it, so probably a mot of people are just very skeptical about powerboxes.
But anyway, I think that for this price, you might aswell try it. Its really quite cheap! Should you start getting motor problems, you should (and you can!) immediately remove the box whitch is a pro of this system as it leaves no traces in the engines ECU.

If you do decide to give it a try, can you please comment on it? Also after +1000Km and a few months of using it.

Thanks!

2012 - BMW F21 116D ED

Please check my amazing car rental website at http://www.bscc.eu!
Appreciate 0