12-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Uptempo80
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 228iC -picked up 8-13-16!

NEW 1 series convertible when?!

When is it coming out!?

BMW is doing a great job of hiding all sources of info on the coupe...and the convertible.

None of us have any clue to what the design of the US spec coupe/convertible will look like.
Release dates and such....who knows how accurate the "official internet reveal" is and so forth.

If the official internet reveal of the new 1 series convertible is slated for July 2013....then when does it hit production and when does it arrive in dealerships in the US?

*I wanted to hold onto my 2011 128i convertible (10k miles) but it has been smacked with 2 horrendous stone chips the size of bb pellets. AND Repainting will only cause a mis-match of the metallic paint...so best I can do is touch it up. A professional will aid me in perfection in this...but they will still be visible. With these flaws & a claim for a rock damaged cracked windshield on the way for my car....I looks like I can only look forward to the next best thing a replacement to my E88 convertible.

I don't want to get antsy but I am already. My E88 is a nice professionally detailed car...it just has some bad luck on it's side. Stone chips can kill a gorgeous car.
2013 320i sedan (Sapphire Black Metallic, Black/Black)
2016 228i convertible (Mineral White, Oyster Leather, Luxury Line)
Appreciate 0