PaulWCF20
Registered
Rep
Drives: F20

Still around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterlolli View Post
Guys,

Long story and sorry to cut across this thread but thought it was relevant. I have 2 x used complete F20 Xenon headlights available. ill give you a quick version of the story!

Ordered a new M135i, As i need the car urgently, i had to take one which is in stock (which has the options already added to the car) i had two quotes, one with Xenons, one without Xenons. I decided to take the cheaper option (the one without the Xenons).

After the order went in, i started to panic about not having Xenons, as i have a Mercedes Benz C350Cdi AMG Sport + which has the best Xenon lights i have ever had.

So i decided to take someone's advice on this forum which was if you see any for sale on Ebay, buy them, they are easily retrofitted.

So i did, and now i have 2 x used (in very good condition) F20 Xenon headlights

Now i learn that the quote i had from the dealer showing no Xenon's on was incorrect and that the new car that i have now purchased, which i collect on Monday 16th Sept has the Xenons as standard.

I can send some pics if anyone would like to see them?
Obviously i don't need two lots

Are any other parts required to be bought in order to retrofit halogens with full xenon units as you've purchased? (still got them available? )

I've really had enough of my awful halogens!
Appreciate 0