View Single Post
      09-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #29
HasanK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by zj

They seem to have different info here. I also assumed it was 3 years / 100km warranty.

Both AD and Dubai said its 2 years warranty. The cars that are arriving here next month both have extended packages with them from the beginning.

Dubai has a white one coming in next month with 3 years warranty and service package not inclusive of brakes.

Abu Dhabi has the 5 year all inclusive package for warranty / servicing (incl pads and discs) which is valid internationally.

@HasanK, im jsut finalising the numbers and trying to get the best deal possible and I should be ready to put the deposit down in about a week.

What colour was it that you are interested in? AD has 4 - 5 cars coming in White, Blue and Black all with the same spec. (4 - 5 in total).
Well I'm going for a bold color combo: estriol blue with the coral red interior, the superman combo as its commonly called. I doubt they'd bring one with that combo.

I'm done specifying my specs, just have to go to the dealer and pay the downpayment. Most likely Monday or Tuesday! Fingers crossed