04-24-2011, 11:20 PM   #18
Remonster
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnorbitz View Post
Very disappointing, looks identical to existing car, only 5% bigger. Why does every subsequent generation of a car always have to be bigger??

I think BMW have missed a trick here, IMO they should've made the car 4 pot only and shortened that bonnet, sorry, hood by 10 inches (by extending the cabin), hey presto a much better proportioned car which is lighter and thus more nimble too. Leave 6 pots to the 3 series and have something for owners to aspire to.
WTF? My last car was an E90, I got the E82 135i because I wanted the big turbo six in a smaller package, I find my E82 to be about the perfect size (actually, I wish it was a little shorter in terms of height but I barely fit in it as it is I have my power seats all the way down and I bump my head on the roof every now and then) but in terms of handling it is just such a great size.

Other reasons I got the 135i over a 335i: Way better brakes, mechanical power steering, short shift kit comes standard...the list goes on, I hope they continue this tradition with the F20 but if not I wouldn't mind driving my 135i until the day I die.
Appreciate 0