View Single Post
      06-18-2015, 02:59 PM   #84
bmwmsport
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Turks & Caicos: well recommended, easy getaway from where I am, stayed at an all-inclusive resort. Excellent food, plenty to do, perfect to just relax and enjoy.

Britain: recently spent three weeks there just last year. Pleasant experience, plenty to do. Saw everything from Stonehenge to Big Ben. London has too many people but a lot of AWESOME cars Also went to Scotland and Wales. Both one or two day trips, worth it.

Hawaii: been twice, excellent both times. Family out there. Stayed on Oahu. Bit of a trek from here but worth it.

Italy: been twice, looking forward to the next time. Beautiful scenery, amazing food, nice people, lots to do and plenty to see. Went to Germany and Switzerland on the same trip. Everything from the canals of Venice to the Swiss Alps in one trip. Definitely will be back.

Just some of my favorites from the past ten years or so. Been a fair number of other places as well, these are just some highlights.