View Single Post
      02-19-2018, 10:20 PM   #4
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiman View Post
Of course it doesn't hurt they get navigation, sport seats and auto in the base model. In Sweden we're not so lucky..
Yes it does. Those ain't free you should reckon. AT or MT at the same price is MT costs insanely, no bargain AT. Instead of having them strip you as they like you can strip yourself to your liking by ordering exactly what you want. The luck is as humble base as possible unless you are one of those pathetic smartasses that claim all-included base to beg huge discount on dealer's stock. I wouldn't buy somebody's (not mine!) favourite bullshit for my money and myself.

Navigation is good for money excess only (and the Professional is a street thieves bait): "No navigation. I know where I'm going." (a Porsche Cayman owner quote), sport seats don't fit fat ones reportedly, AT is a cripple's choice IMHO.

Tiny license plates depicted do suit a half-an-engine car. They remind me of this: http://f20.1addicts.com/forums/showt...4#post17355254 - an M135i converted into a bulldozer. Those cars must be on a par in performance - Taiwan plate should really dump the power to push through the air.
Appreciate 0