06-30-2012, 06:16 AM   #25
Meanie
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW G82 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
Nice review Meanie, and nicely specced car (that's a lot of extras!).

What dealer do you use in Joburg? I am in Cape Town, and my usual dealer here is only getting a 125i with M-sport line in August, so haven't been able to look at, or test drive, one yet. Like you, coming from a 130i (albeit at the coast where I can really get the full beans out of it!), and looking at getting either the 125 or M135. Tough choices!

Quick question, did you consider getting the standard cloth/alcantara trim with your car, or was it always going to be the leather? (I see there is another Saffer on here with a similar dilemma...)
Thank you very much for the feedback.

I am dealing with BMW AutoGlen (www.autoglen.co.za). As far as I can remember I was there yesterday just confirming all the necessary details with regards to my order and saw that they had 3x 125i M Sport vehicles on the floor.

For me I personally would not look at the 135M, at a base price of +R500k I think it is a bit of a waste. With all the extras one needs to add (Xenon, Adaptive Running Gear etc) you would land yourself in either a high-spec 328i M Sport or a reasonable 335i M Sport spec.

As for getting the cloth/alcantara trim I did not even consider it, I have always had leather in my cars and personally love the overall look to the cabin with leather.

Hope that helps!
- 2008 E92 ///M3 - AW, CF Leather Trim, 6MT - Mods: Black Grills, Black Gills, CF mirrors - SOLD

Last edited by Meanie; 06-30-2012 at 06:39 AM..
Appreciate 0