View Single Post
      05-28-2014, 03:20 PM   #22
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I've been fucked by pretty much all of them at one time or another so I really don't care much which one I end up with. I have a bunch of AA miles so I typically use them. However I usually book package deals and those usually end up being Jetblue.

I will be flying Jetblue to Mexico soon, knock on wood, havent had any issue with this route the few times I've done it.

Although several years ago we flew Jetblue from OH to FL via NY or something like that don't remember exactly. It was a work trip so we were drained and ready to GTFO of OH and go home to sleep. Anyways our flight to NY is delayed and so we are arriving to NY a little late, wasn't even anything crazy maybe like 15min or so. Well our connection had left and there were no more flights for the night FML. After arguing with them they put us up at the airport hotel which was a shit hole for a flight the next morning. That flight was delayed also, anyways I don't even remember when we ended up getting home, but I swore I would never fly Jetblue again. Guess I'm a hypocrite.
Appreciate 0