10-17-2012, 01:31 AM   #20
AusF20/F48
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: F20 125i MS, F48 XD25i

Quote:
Originally Posted by m01lim View Post
AUSF20, you're visiting the wrong dealership. There's a certain BMW dealership that is absolutely desperate to do deals at the moment and have been ringing me constantly about making a decision on the BMW.

m01lim
They are all desperate to do a deal on 116i or 118i. Three BMW dealers promised they would beat any other BMW dealer, but when I sat down with each of them and started to work out the real botton line where a contract can be signed, they all tried to bump the price back up over the $72K with the extras.
Westside BMW were the only dealer willing to come below $70K and I had to negotiate a lot to get them down lower to the price I paid.

If you go into any Brisbane area BMW dealer, you will see they all now have a 118i M Sport with a sunroof, bis nav and just the basics on the floor for a drive away price of $68K.
There are no 125i M Sports on the floor.

Good luck getting a 125i M Sport with Xennons, M Brakes, HK, Pro Nav, DAB, folding mirrors etc etc for under that now.

When the Merc A250 AMG comes out it might force BMW to play, however knowing MB Aust they will offer the A250 AMG at a similar price.
Appreciate 0