Thread: BMW Finance
View Single Post
      06-26-2013, 09:15 PM   #23
AusF20/F48
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: F20 125i MS, F48 XD25i

The current rate is 6.99%, however you can get a slightly better rate with a fixed residual value from BMW.
My advice is, choose the car you like with all the extras you want, then get two quotes from two BMW dealers , then choose the Dealer that gave you the best value that suits your budget. You might be surprised by the small difference in monthly payments between the 118i and 125i.
Ask each dealer for the standard rate based on the time frame for 3,4,5 year+residual package, then get them to provide you with the payment per month based on a $15,000 residual after 3 years & 5 years.
Then you can work out the best option that fits your wallet and time frame.

I found that I got my 125i M Sport with lots of extras (beat them down on the total price by going to two BMW dealers then haggled some more) on a 5 year with $15,000 residual worked best for my business needs.
This also works well on the trade-in value after 3 years, if you decide to update after 3 years.

I wish you good haggling (whatever price they give you, look only at the overall total for payments + residual)

I based my calculations on the value of a trade in
Currently a 5 year old 120i 1er is still worth around $25,000 to sell privately
Appreciate 0