View Single Post
      09-20-2015, 11:32 PM   #30
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinlevrone View Post
One of the worst looking overall lineup in BMW's history. 2-series Active Tourer M-Sport ? Lipstick on a FWD pig

I couldn't disagree more with your first sentence. The overall lineup is really something special to me. For my taste, I don't know what a car company can do to put a more complete, exciting, beautiful lineup together. If you don't like BMW styling, I get it. Some people don't. But BMW sales are amazing and the photos shown in the OP show what BMW has done to reach a bunch of different markets with an amazing group of products. If you don't like the 2-series Active Tourer is understandable. Many BMW enthusiasts are rear wheel drive folks. I, personally, would never buy it. But, in other parts of the world this is exactly what is selling. BMW knows it and has a product to compete in that market.

You can look at these photos and call it one of the worst looking? Were you under a rock with the E60 was launched and the 7 series looked looked like a cruise ship with a bad butt. Let me guess, you thought Chris Bangle was a genius.
Appreciate 0