View Single Post
      09-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #28
UAEBMW
Rep
Drives: M135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusF20 View Post
The BMW international warrantee is 3 years/100,000 with and extended 3 year available only during the last year of the warrantee (at a cost) but you must have the car serviced by BMW. Currently BMW is offering 3 year free servicing including brake pads (not rotors) here. It was also available in UAE
They seem to have different info here. I also assumed it was 3 years / 100km warranty.

Both AD and Dubai said its 2 years warranty. The cars that are arriving here next month both have extended packages with them from the beginning.

Dubai has a white one coming in next month with 3 years warranty and service package not inclusive of brakes.

Abu Dhabi has the 5 year all inclusive package for warranty / servicing (incl pads and discs) which is valid internationally.

@HasanK, im jsut finalising the numbers and trying to get the best deal possible and I should be ready to put the deposit down in about a week.

What colour was it that you are interested in? AD has 4 - 5 cars coming in White, Blue and Black all with the same spec. (4 - 5 in total).
Appreciate 0