Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi Msport, Conv, Tech

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by W///
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeinBMW View Post
I guess your misunderstanding what this thread is about. Many of us here feel that there are more and more models being released every year. We find that the system that they had 5 years ago which had a few models was better than having 15 new models like it is now. We also feel that they should be focussing on perfecting cars instead of releasing more models.

That's just my opinion. You entitled to yours but you have an option to not read this thread.
And my question to you is so what? How does that affect you in any way at all? IMHO, it's just as ridiculous as people arguing about the M4 name over 30 pages.

Also, releasing more variants on the same platform means they are offer more niche markets at a relatively low R&D cost. My point is, if it means selling those GT cars (which I have 0 interest in), but are able to make the M cars better, then I'm all for it.

Now if the ///M cars come out and they are no good, then it's a whole different story.
Were on the same page bud, I have noticed they are producing nice M cars along with non M cars but I don't see the need for certain models. It doesn't affect me at all with what I do on a daily basis but I would rather see less models on the roads.