View Single Post
      05-02-2023, 11:29 AM   #58
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Dude, every fanbase has their knuckleheads, the avg Leaf fan is ever hopeful, humble, realistic and used to suffering, just cuz a few loudmouths are out there doesn't really mean much. Maybe the exception are Boston fans with the banana incident and knocking out a Leafs fan cold outta nowhere, among other antics. They don't call them Mass....holes for nothing lol. Like I said before, they conveniently always forgot they are the true chokers and rub in w the Leafs 4-1 2013 loss....a series they should've *easily* won from the start. To say delusional is putting it mildly. Glad they got some major humble pie here. Some fans were chanting "we want the Cup" early in this 2023 series lmao.

Btw, he wasn't wearing PJs, it's a comforter/blanket. I get the ribbing but it's kinda lame ppl mocked him for being ecstatic in achieving his childhood dream.

As far as I'm concerned, the Leafs and Cats are both playing w house money here, so it's gonna be a fun and loose series, so good on them, but, ofc, GLG!
Appreciate 0