Vervain
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: .

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel20 View Post
I got a full A3/A3 sportback including S3 pricelist including standard equipment off the audi website last week dated for October, but I see they've taken it down and prices are being "reviewed" which can only mean one thing given the performance of the rand. I can mail it to you if you want so you can see all options and costs of all models.

But to answer the question, as of the October pricelist:

S3 R457 500
S3 S-tronic R R474 500
S3 Sportback S-tronic (only seems to be available in S-tronic) R482 000.

So will work out cheaper given it's lower price and slightly higher spec than an M135i. And I think even 206kw in a quattro hatch will be a lot of fun.

But if you want the fastest hatch at the drag strip, this probably isn't it although it claims 0-100 of 4.9 for the manual, 5.0 for the s-tronic and 5.1 for the sportback S-tronic, so it remains an impressively fast hot hatch.

But those figures could have been worked out on the european power level model, although they quote the lower power level and those performance figures on the S.A pricelist.
Sweet, that's excellent pricing! Thanks!

I thought something was wrong because the normal A3 pricelist wasn't there anymore when I checked yesterday..

Yeah 206 kW in a quattro will be fun, although I'm positive that the 0-100 times will be higher, given the lower outputs. Maybe 5.4 for the s-tronic

I'm surprised that the s-tronic is slower?! However it will outshine the manual in everyday driving conditions.

Damn, but the price is really good. I didn't expect that.

Thanks
Appreciate 0