View Single Post
      06-27-2016, 12:12 PM   #1
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up Lexus LC500 is Coming... Promo Video w/ Exhaust Note (WOW!)

Man... I remember owning my first Lexus and how fantastic that car was at the time: 98' GS400. It was a "game changer". I can honestly say that this particular vehicle here is VERY intriguing and looks to change the game again...

Quote:
The 2018 Lexus LC 500 is about to head into production, and to build the anticipation, Lexus released a new ad highlighting key features and showing off the sound coming from the 5.0-liter V-8 engine. The winding, mountain roads only help to sell what the new LC 500 has to offer.

We see on startup that the driver is greeted by an LC welcome shown on the instrument panel before the gauges are displayed, and with a quick rev, we can hear the throaty V-8. The viewer is taken on a tour through the mountains, and as the day becomes night in the video, more elements of the car are revealed.

Through the magic of CG, the rocky mountain surfaces behind the LC 500 transform to show a gallery of furiously pumping pistons. The hillside then changes to display a sound wave graphic and a set of intermeshing gears. As the luxury coupe cuts through the turns, we get a view of the active rear spoiler and its striking headlights, and hear more of that delicious engine that delivers 468 hp and 391 lb-ft of torque.

Check out the video below to get a taste of the all-new 2018 Lexus LC 500 before it goes on sale early next year with an estimated starting price of $90,000.

Source: Lexus