View Single Post
      12-21-2012, 02:46 PM   #30
Bmwfourlife
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Bmw F20 1 series 116D Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by will-w
Well it appears that BMW UK are just about as useless as the Dealer is on this one :roll:

I've had to call them 3 times now to find out what is happening, each time they have promised to call me back they've not bothered.

Basically comes down to it that BMW UK don't care about the shite service that I've been given by a dealership and had marked the call as 'Resolved' without even giving me a call back..

This may well be the last BMW I purchase
Sorry to hear about this unacceptable service, i have been reading through your actions and have not seen any instance of where you have contacted the dealer principle.

I have had a few issues and nothing done by the actual dealer or bmw uk but seemed to have got some sort of customer service from the dealer principle. Cant say it was amazing but a step up from the norm.

You can phone your dealer and obtain an email or phone for the delaer principle and if they dont then phone bmw uk and tell them your dealer wont give the details and see if they can give you the details and then contact the dealer principle directly.

Hope this may help u :-)
Appreciate 0