04-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #808
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Not sure if anyone took my advice on Thursday to sell. Bulls are going to lose 13,000 on DOW rather brutally on Monday it looks like. Futures are -142. This confirms my recent post 2 weeks ago of a blow off top formation.

I believe now we will be declining from here on out to exaggerate enough pain out of the markets for more liquidity injections. -22% for $400 Billion Twist. Any ideas for how much of a decline is needed to release $1T USD, especially now that unemployment has dropped to 8.2%
Did anyone sell on Thursday? I've been calling a blow-off top formation since March 16 on here. Spx futures hit a high of 1430, we are now 1370. DOW has lost 13,000 and broken through its 50 day moving average. I hope everyone realizes that because this rally had been so extended, there is no support for the Dow until the 200 dma. Sell high, buy low. That's the motto.

Edit: for all the bill advocates on CNBC saying he correction will only be 5-7% and that you should continue buying the dip, you'd be foolish. This decline now will be about "how much of a decline" is needed to get that $1 Trillion QE3. Without that, no one in this market has any reason to be pure-bullish, IMHO. I remain my April - September timeframe for the development of a large decline this year. We will go up, that is certain. But the trend is slowly not being your friend anymore.

For sure we will get a correction upwards after a 5 day sell off. How far we correct upwards, nobody knows, not even me. but my model is predicting a large decline.

Trade accordingly. Always do your own research too.

Last edited by Vanity; 04-10-2012 at 04:30 PM..
Appreciate 0