ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Matt Flynn....?
Alphonso Smith.

Did you watch the game? The guy gave up on plays when the ball was in the air and he was in good position.... It doesn't make sense. Houston does the same damn thing. I don't know why our corners always suck so bad. I see Goodman making decent plays over in Denver and I remember that dude was about as useful as a crackhead when he was on our roster....

Also, I think both teams brought the wrong cleats to the game. DBs on both sides were having trouble keeping their footing, especially for us. Can't blame the field for that though.

I have to roll my eyes at this Flynn sausage gobbling contest in the media though. Any team with half decent receivers and an O-line that performed as well as GB's did on Sunday would rip us a new asshole with that game plan, provided their QB does a relatively good job of just putting the ball in the air. Our secondary is terrible, especially without Delmas. However, the biggest disappointment in my mind was the complete lack of pressure from our vaunted D-line. Schwartz better be cracking some skulls in that locker room.

Brees is going to rape us.

And oh yeah, probably the worst officiated game I've ever seen, but that's not why we lost. CJ straight dropped a TD pass on third down, Hanson missed a FG from 39 yards after making 29 straight from 39 or less, and Flynn threw for 480 against us. No excuse for any of that. However, it would have been a nice bonus to not get fucked by the refs too. We were already doing a good enough job of beating ourselves.
Appreciate 0