Drives: White 4 door f20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamerf3
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamerf3 View Post
So what do u guys think
The painted rim looks very well on it's own , but the whole car with these, IMHO, looks untidy, like dirty shoes or something. It could be because of the shady picture but I tend to think something brighter (or darker - black: "black rims with AW paint" ) would suit the white body better.

The majority here is on your side though: To Ferric or not? AW

The painting technology looks strange, by the way: I would expect they dismount the wheel and dip the rim into the paint or something to paint it whole and thoroughly rather than spray or brush to "just dye the parts that show".
I didnt want them to dip the wheel because then it wouldnt come off if i wanted to and ur right about the pictures the shadow isnt giving the color justice and theres was a decent amount of brake dust on it so it was darker than in the picture but after a good wash they shine like in the picture of the rim and look amazing / i didnt want to go black because i allready have a pearl landcruiser with black rims and wanted to mix it up and btw black is hard to keep it looking clean but this color choise its very similar to brake dust color and stays looking clean even in our harsh weather in saudi where its mostly dusty and hot as f***???
This is it with some like lighting
Attached Images

Appreciate 0