View Single Post
      01-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #5
siu16
Rep
Drives: bmw

Geez I have never had such a strong response from a 'Render' before. Just to clarify the headlights are not over the bonnet as I did not expect to use the original bonnet shape to acheive this look Its how I would have preferred the front end to look and where the bonnet to finish etc. In regards to pedestrian saftey the headlights are shock resistant plastic so having them placed higher should increase safety for pedestrians rather then having the sharp bonnet edge running around the top of the lights. BMW create great designs no doubt, the 3er or 5er are great but lets be honest they messed the front of this car up big time. The fact so many blogerss out there have had to redesign the front end so many times should say it all (I am by far not the first) and it didnt exactly get a good public response when it was unveiled.

Its funny how you say I butched the car and told me not to take offence. I dont as its just a render. I take it you took offence to this post due to the fact you have purchased a f20 perhaps? Watched '5th gears' review of it? Anyway thanks for taking the time to view my post
Appreciate 0