Mete001
the ultimate driving machine.
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2012 116i Manual Alpine White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenN View Post
Did you order your centre caps from the dealer, or somewhere online? I was gonna head down to my dealer and get a set this weekend for my winter alloys as i dont trust the sellers on ebay that claim to be 'genuine'. How much did you pay each if you dont mind me asking?
No not at all! I bought them off eBay. See I'm like you, I need the original parts and I was a bit dubious at first and i know the dealers sting you like no tomorrow. But I was really happy with the result, like they even came in the original BMW packaging and everything and you could tell they were the real thing, like they had the BMW Stamps on the back etc.... And the shipping was really fast, I ordered them on the Wednesday and I got them on Monday from Japan! So it was worth it I think. $60AU inc. shipping for the centre caps I think, and $30AU inc. shipping for the MSport Badges. I can send you the link if you'd like?